Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby You Can Drive My Car

So, I haven't been very good about posting photos from my trip to California. In fact, I haven't even bothered to download the photos from my camera yet. Fortunately, I did grab a few from Rajasree's set. Here is a random sample.

How do you fit eight people into a six person cabin? This helps.



An action shot. The beautiful California scenery, a delicious breakfast before us, and me going nuts on my Blackberry. My office gave me a Blackberry right before I took off for vacation. Fortunately, I didn't get service when we were down in the State Park, but elsewhere it set to buzzing like a Tse Tse Fly of doom. Lord of the Barnyard is in the background in this photo. He didn't get a single call from one of his cows the who time he was away!


And of course, congratulations Joe and Angie or, as you will be forever known in the tabloids now: Jangie! Did you adopt any local children on your honeymoon? You've got to keep up with the Brangelinas now.



So, what else have I been doing since I got back from the West Coast? Mmm, same old, same old. Pedicures, checking out the new Pinkberry competitor - a frozen Greek yogurt place in Park Slope with Super Skater, contemplating the Chinese Deliverymen strike in Manhattan ... lots of reading, lots of working.

No comments: