Monday, October 24, 2005

Reports of my Death...

Beloved cupcakes, I know I've kinda dropped the ball lately when it comes to posting. The truth is, I am just super busy at work. I thought, maybe I should take a week's vacation from blogging, you know, don't post anything for a week and just get caught up on everything I need to do. However I'd be afraid of losing my blogging momentum. Then I thought, or maybe I should get an Internet connection at home. But that option sounds like it would require money and technical knowledge, neither of which I have. So I guess I'm just going to have so stick with my totally imperfect system for now. Soon I hope to tell you all about more for with Germanofthemonth, how I almost lost my mind in a Hallmark store, the trip to the Boss's house complete with tales of the field sobriety test, the Trumpkin, and making out with Clyde.

But. In the meantime, daveb has a funny story about what a moron he is. And VBeta introduced me to You Knit What??

-------------------
Cupcake: I'm going to take that umlaut and shove it up your ass.

GOTM: Well, you'll need a stepladder.

No comments: