Tuesday, May 03, 2005

But I'm Terrific at Blowing Raspberries

The Boss is out of the office today and asked me to set up his new Blackberry while he is gone. Huh? Hasn't he figured out yet that I am a total spaz? My only experience with blackberries is as a syrup at the International House of Pancakes. Clearly, it has become apparent that I was engaged in some kind of out-of-body experience during the job interview for this position, wherein the spirit of Old Nancy channeled through my body to tell my boss that I speak fluent German, am a Tech Whiz and who knows what else? Let's hope to God no one starts having a severe allergic reaction to peanuts in a board meeting one day, or the boss will probably tell the VIP, "No problem. Our assistant has experience performing emergency tracheotomies." Then they'll buzz me on the Intercom and say, "Nancy, could you come in here please and bring a razor blade and a ball point pen?".

No comments: