Monday, May 02, 2005

Because We All Loved Choose Your Own Adventure

Forget about aliens landing in the dumpster behind your school, here is a Choose Your Own Adventure we can all relate to: Choose Your Own Adventure: The Intern Edition.

Andy, the now ex-Intern, sums up some of my thoughts about blogging here as well, although he forgot to include "and besides I'm too broke to pay a licensed therapist to listen to my semi-coherent ramblings":

"A blog can really help your writing, even if nobody is reading it. Of every good writer I've ever listened to, read about, or had the great fortune of speaking to, they all give the same advice: If you want to be a good writer, you have to write. 85% of everything you write, I write, anyone writes, will likely be crap. So, if you want to hit that 15%, you're going to have to work at it. Blogs are great for that."

No comments: