Thursday, April 07, 2005

Helpful Cupcake Reminders

Ah Lieblings, a day without blogging is like, well, like a cupcake without frosting (a muffin, if you will). But alas, I was home sick yesterday, with some tummy bug that has been plaguing me since the weekend, and I'd like to knock it out before I fly internationally next week. I don't want to spend my first time in First Class hitting pause repeatedly on my personal Movies-On-Demand screen, sprinting down the aisle, clutching a [possibly fur-lined] Air-Sick bag (everything is better in First Class).

Yes, I'm going to Germany on business for a few days next week, or as New Guy calls it, "Milwaulke with an 8 hour flight", so posting will be limited. But just imagine all the bloggy goodness I will be bringing back with me. I promise to make it up to you.

Excerpt from New Guy Rambling: "It might as well be Milwaulke as far as I'm concerned, Milwaulke with an 8 hour flight. I'd prefer Milwaulke, in fact, because then there wouldn't be that whole language hassle."

The stereotype of Americans as ego-centric culturally ambivalent lazy doofs is so unfair.

Now, for some helpful reminders. Have you filed your Tax Returns yet? April 15th is fast approaching, and Cupcake knows that for some of you this will be your first time filing without Daddy's help. Remember, it is not enough just to figure out how much you owe, you actually then have to pay it. Bummer, I know.

And while we're giving out helpful reminders: Cupcake Dudes, go take a powder, won't you? I need to talk with the Cupcake Ladies. Girls, when was the last time you did a breast self-exam? Yeah. That's what I thought. I know, it's just so easy to forget. So I'm reminding you. Cupcake says go feel yourself up. Or, better yet, find someone else to do it for you.

That is all.

No comments: