Thursday, April 07, 2005

Okay, I don't mean to be blathering on like some navel-contemplating hippie about these new Friendster horoscopes, but I'm telling you man, they are spot on! Let's look at my joint horoscope with T-Diddy for today:

"If one of you were an old dog, the other one would suddenly be having spectacular results teaching you new tricks. In fact, the energy between you two has all the advantages of puppyhood (goofiness, freshness, irresistibility) with all the best points of experience (pragmatism, stick-to-it-ive-ness, a certain inner calm). If you've got a project already under way, infuse it with new energy and exuberant ideas, then buckle down to the hard work. If you don't, one may present itself now."

Hello! STIR Foundation, anyone? [Big Announcement Coming Soon, Watch This Space]. In the meantime, check out the site and join my campaign to get Tom to make the font bigger. My eyes! My eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so now it's a campaign, huh? well, maybe you could use the resources of the Stir Foundation (stirfoundation.org) to help you organize and raise money for your campaign -- i mean the IS the purpose of Stir...
(end clever plug)

oh my dear cuppy-cake...what a wonderful horoscope we seem to share... great things abound for you, i and our canine identities.