Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What ever happened to my disability?

All this talk about Mary-Kate (or possibly Ashely) got me wondering: just what the hell was that word in the first line of the Full House Theme Song? As a kid, I swore I thought the lyrics were "What ever happened to my Disability? The Milkman, the Paperboy, the evening TV...". So, I spent the morning (sorry boss) in search of the lyrics and I proudly present them here:

Full House Theme Song
What ever happened to predictibility?
The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.
Everywhere you look , everywhere you go (there's a heart).
There's a heart
A hand to hold onto.
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go.
There's a face Of somebody who needs you.
Eveywhere you look,
When you're lost out there and you're all alone,
A light is waiting to carry you home,
Everywhere you look. Everywhere you look.

It turns out, I am not the first person to have
Misheard TV Theme Song Lyrics. Many sites promise lyrics to your favorite TV shows, but I found that few deliver. The Classic TV site is not very extensive, but it has some of the greatest hits from our TV Childhoods, and in an emergency situation you can easily find lyrics here for Growing Pains, Cheers, Family Ties, My Two Dads, Who's the Boss?, Perfect Strangers and others.

No comments: