Wednesday, March 16, 2005


I come from a magical land where there is a Dunkin Donuts every 500 ft. In this magical land, also known as Rhode Island, we all know what a Regular Coffee is, and know that iced coffee is not exclusively a summer drink. I consider my ability to muscle my way to the front of the counter and order a cool dozen one of my sexiest skills. Yeah, I know the donuts are crap, I'd take an Allie's Donut any day of the week over a Dunkie, but we're talking about a cultural experience, man. So I was delighted to find All Things Dunkin' Donuts , a blog devoted entirely to our favorite Pink and Orange blight on suburbia. Meanwhile, in local doughnut news, I am desperate to check out The Doughnut Plant on the Lower East Side who boast doughnuts as big as your head in flavors like Lime, Rosewater, Valrhona Chocolate and Malted Milk. Any takers?
 Posted by Hello

No comments: