Monday, September 10, 2007

For God's Sake, get me to the Club on Time

Hey, y'all, remember that time when MuppetLover got married? I sure do. I was there! I was the Wedding Captain, if you believe the rumours.


Here is the beautiful bride with her parents. The wedding was held at a very lovely club on Long Island. The club was on the water and had a very classic feel to it, without being very ostentatious or gaudy. It was truly lovely. Unfortunately for me, Long Island in my mind is just one giant island full of traffic where you drive around in circles. All of the roads have a minimum of three names and nothing makes sense. I was late getting to the ceremony and I was driving like an action hero to get there, kicking up gravel, taking sharp turns on winding roads. Then when I arrived, it was like, 'Ha ha, the invitation said 5:00pm but we're going to start at 5:30pm because we knew all you losers would be late'. Well played, Muppet.



Isn't she lovely?


No comments: