Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This American Life at Lincoln Center

I sent this email out to some friends, but I'm afraid I missed some.

This American Life our most favoritest public radio show-o, celebrates their upcoming transition to the smellovision, by going on tour, the likes of which they haven’t done in a couple of years. They’ll be at Lincoln Center for one night only. We’ll see Ira Glass, Sarah Vowell, Dan Savage, Jonathan Goldstein and the house band will be Mates of State. Can you stand it?? I, for one, cannot. Tickets are a bit pricey, $40- $55, but, you know, come on. The show is Monday, February 26th. Who wants to come with? Please let me know soon so I can buy tickets.

People. Don't make me Craig's List this one out as a blind date. We all know how that will end.

No comments: