Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shameless Cribbing


In other news, I've had the Ducktales Theme Song IN GERMAN stuck in my head for days now, thanks to this butthead. Fun fact: Josh Brolin was the voice of Brandon. Who the hell was Brandon? Also, my brother and I had some awesome DuckTales Nintendo game. LittleBrother, if you're reading this, what was it called? Also, what were the different worlds/levels you had to beat? I remember a snow/moon level? I remember Launch Pad was a key figure in the game. Please help as this is ripe to preoccupy all my free time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The ladies who lunch at law school were just discussing old Nintendo games. I will pose this question to them. That game rocked.

Cupcake said...

I knew Law School had to be good for something! You're on the case now, pro bono I hope.

I also remember a level set in an old mine that caused much trouble.