Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What did I tel you about trying to make sense of the Madness?

I received the following text in a Friendster message from SuperSkater and since I have no answers for her, I thought I would repost her querry here:

Yesterday as I exited the subway station by my work, I noticed I was standing behind an older gentleman, who was notable for the following reasons:
1. He was pretty much bald.
2. His remaining hair (white) was unevenly dyed a limey-yellow, and pulled back into a rather long ponytail.
3. I also noticed that he had a long mustache with waxed tips, curled up like a cartoon villain.
4. He was carrying several folders. The only tab I could read said, in caps, "MINI ME."

Who is this man? What is he doing in SoHo?

Please send me your thoughts on this all important matter.

No comments: