Friday, December 02, 2005

Dum-Dum-Dump Dump

Sometimes I forget how funny The Daily Dump is, then when I read it, I say, wow, that's a great post. Or maybe a better way to put it would be, "sometimes I forget some of the enchanting perks of being unemployed and therefore feel overly concerned with keeping my job and do not then get a chance to read every blog in my sidebar every day". Whatever, the result is the same. You know what blog is also great? Uffish. Despite the fact it sometimes mentions lesbians and vegetarianism, two things I am not keen on. But it has a great design.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you puddin'! Although I should point out that I'm neither lesbian nor vegetarian -- simply bisexual and omnivorous. :)

Anonymous said...

Why must you hate?

ka said...

oh shut the fuck up with your "not keen on" you know those are probably the best 2 qualities one could have
-heart