Monday, October 31, 2005

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun



So, all morning long I've been sitting here like a good little keener thinking, I'll just work really hard and get all my work done so I can go out and play tonight without feeling guilty. Well, it's become apparent it would take about 72 consecutive hours of work to get everything done. So much for that idea! So it's back to my usual workday triage. Why not add the blog into the mix?

While I'm winding up for my next post, why not check out what is going on in my blogosphere. The Daily Dump weighs in on Halloween. Daveb reports for Jury Duty, where, amazingly, he is not the most cracked out person in the room and lebrookski reports that you can buy a pregnancy test at the local dollar store.

This could be the scariest Halloween yet.

No comments: