Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Return of the Manny

Guess who called last night. Yes. The Manny. Sorry. The manny. See, I hate to disappoint all three people reading this blog, but I think I'm going to have to stop writing about the guy for a while.

Historically, Cupcake's dating adventures conclude in one of two episodes:

1. Guy reveals himself to be major freak and/or asshole
2. Cupcake somehow manages to say the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time which causes guy to flee dating scene like Juice in the Bronco.

I really don't need to introduce Surprise Scenario C) Guy inadvertantly finds this blog, reads what I've written about him, stops speaking to me, won't return my calls, and hires attorney to begin legal proceedings against me. See what I'm saying? So I think I'll just put a moratorium on posts on this subject right now, lay low and see if anything develops.

Of course, as soon as situation #1 or #2 explodes in my face, you can expect a detailed account of it here.

No comments: