Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm Movin' On Up!

Well, cupcakes, it's almost blast off time. I'll be out of the office tomorrow so I can prepare for the move by performing an intricate stretching routine and consuming only soy-based protein products. Since I believe in blogging only on company time, and um, this is currently the only Inernet hook-up I have, I'll be gone for a few days. By the next time I post, I'll be the proud, exhausted leasee of a stu-stu-studio.

If anyone in the New York Area is moving soon and needs boxes, and would like to be spared the shame I endured of having contempteous glances cast my way as I rummaged through people's private trash on the nice part of town (what can I say? I am a box coninsseur.), I will save the boxes for you [ie brown gold] but you must come pick them up.

I'll send out a mass email to my homies with my new adress. There will indeed be a housewarming party in the distant future. Punch will be served. Peace out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. I'm there in two weeks, and I've become a "box whore" looking at everything that's square and wondering what potential it has to hold some of my overabundant crapola.

Kate said...

Hey...

So here I was, casually searching my school on some "blog finder" thing (North Kingstown High School) and one of the first things that come up is this little paragraph mentioning a girl, named kate with red hair, big pores, big nose...etc...etc..

Obviously, I have a heart attack. As that's me.

Until I click the link, which leads me to your blog...

http://dontmesswithcupcake.blogspot.com/2005/04/can-you-handle-some-teenage.html

...Still at this point having the heart attack. Heart attacks at this age shouldn't be healthy, right?

Anyways. Here's an update on your 17-year-old persona. I had my first kiss a couple of days later, on my actual birthday. It was terrible and I didn't do any of those things. As the kid jumps on me and it felt as though I was being tounge raped by a dog-gold fish cross-breed.

And I have to say, I have had a great deal of thought on the Electoral College.

I'm much more then the average red headed large nosed North Kingstowner.