Thursday, April 21, 2005

When will I learn?

Tastee D-Lite, I can't believe I fell for it again. Everyday I walk by and see your flavors, and everyday I get exctied, because everyday I forget that all of your flavors tast exactly the same. There is not even a taste diferential between brown Tastee D-Lite and white Tastee D-Lite. The only exception to this rule is Cherry Tastee D-Lite, which tastes like ass. I don't know about you, but I don't find that very delightful.

Today's flavors Peanut Butter and Jelly (which I've never tried just on the off chance that this does have a taste) and Butterscotch Fudge. Yum! I love butterscotch! Nope, no taste. No butterscotch taste, no fudge taste, no butter taste even. Tastee D-Lite tastes like wet. Well, you big frauds, you have sold your last kiddie cone with chocolate sprinkles to this cupcake!

Oh, I coined a new phrase:

hue-miliation (n.)- the embarassment that comes from realizing your new purple pants are the exact same shade as Barney the Dinosaur. I swear they didn't look like this in the store.

No comments: