Monday, April 25, 2005

"I am a very important person with an active social life*. I cannot just sit around waiting for you to grace God's greatest borough.

*Please note, "active social life" is relative. For example, compared to a Carmelite nun, I am Paris Hilton."


An excerpt from an email sent to Garrett this morning. He is in the odd habit of calling me on his way out of Brooklyn. This makes no sense seeing as how ever since the Dodgers left, I am the big attraction in this hood. I don't know what this is about, but if I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with a certain redhead from Indiana.

I received a certificate of completion for the Seminar I attended in Germany. I am quite proud. I showed it to the boss but he wasn't too enthusiastic. I think on my lunch break I'll go purchase some fruit-shaped magnets so I can hang it on the fridge in the kitchen.

No comments: