Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Friendster gets Funky. Could Phriendster be next?

Friendster, who seems to have gotten wind that they are just so 2004, has undergone a lot of improvements lately: blog hosting, messaging, birthday notification, expanded photo albums. But even I wasn't prepared for what I encountered this morning: horoscopes. Not just my horoscope, but Friendster was then kind enough to inform me how I can expect to relate to my friends today via the "Joint Horoscope" Feature. Bonus or bogus? Well, let's look at what the fates have to say about me and the Princess of Darkness for today:

"Rub-a-dub-dub -- are things getting a mite soapy when it comes to a certain situation? If the lather is rising, it's time to rinse and figure out a way to not repeat past events, especially if all they do is get everyone's dander up. You and your friend should sit down and -- most importantly -- break it down: How, exactly, are you two rubbing each other the wrong way? What can you do to stop?"

Well, color me a believer.

No comments: