Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Uno!


It was an odd morning in the the office today in that I had a convivial little meeting with Big Boss and Little Boss (approx. meeting duration 4 min.). (Big Boss is not big on chit chat). I was going over travel itineraries for the coming month. Big Boss learned that he and I would be on the same return flight from Mainz. Big Boss said,"Well we can share a cab to the airport." "Yes," I said. "And I'll bring UNO so we can play cards during the flight." Big Boss just looked at me. And looked. And looked. Although I have been here for four months now, he is still entirely unable to tell when I am joking, and it makes him very uncomfortable. Needless to say, I love it. Without addressing the topic, he went on to list all the ammenities I will enjoy in Singapore Air First Class, and truly, I wet my pants a little when I just think about it. But I'm still packing the UNO Cards. Oh snap! You got skipped, Boss! Posted by Hello

No comments: