Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Party a day ...

I could have been at this party, which means I could have eaten all of these yummy cakes and cookies, but I totally spaced, because these days my inbox is totally out of control, and I don't get to check my e-mail at work anymore thereby cutting down on my time to manage my new contact info notes, invitations, "let's catch-up", come see my performance based-art something and anything else that is now being communicated to me electronically.

However these photos and the fact that it's 70 degrees outside reminds me of something, namely, that it's January and that I'm having a birthday at the end of the month. Oy vey. How should we celebrate this year? I was thinking something low-key. Like I will purchase an inflatable pink throne and sit in my apartment, then post "open hours" wherein the masses may show up to kiss my ring, shower me with gifts, and feed me butter-based pastries before the Trans-fat ban goes into effect. You know, something that doesn't require a lot of prior preperation on my part.

Yes? No?

4 comments:

IA said...

You could have been at this party, too--not to rub it in. Much.

I think butter-based pastries are safe after the trans fat ban; it's the Crisco-based pastries that are in danger.

Anonymous said...

Looks like 2007 is the year for a reunion! I'll be in NY in March or April...the plans are still being worked out. I'll keep you posted:)

Maia

shelleycoughlin said...

I like the throne idea; I may have to implement that come November. All hail the Queen of Birthdays!

acaligurl said...

ooh a pink throne, i love it!!! yes! happy birthday!