Wednesday, July 20, 2005

You can Do-Si-Do in my Belly!

My Boss's wife came in and delivered four boxes of Girl Scout cookie's I ordered from the kids back in February, I think . It was so long ago I had forgotten about them, remembered, then forgotten again.

"Sorry I'm so late in delivering these," she said. "They're on us." She wouldn't take any money for them! And don't even get me started on the price of Girl Scout Cookies today. Amazing. Like mana from Heaven. It was like Christmas Morning and African Debt Forgiveness Day all rolled into one.

Can you guess what's for dinner tonight?

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Carrying the cookies home on the subway, the train had massive delays. We kept stalling out, and sat for about 20 minutes on the Manhattan Bridge. I starting thinking about how much I'd let those cookies go for. I decided I'd give up the four boxes for Fifty dollars. Cash. No one made an offer.