Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Enough with the Quacking.

I just heard they're making The Mighty Ducks IV. That's "4" for those of you who don't speak Roman. I remember seeing the first film in the theater, circa Middle School. No one can milk a franchise like Disney. Why do I feel like The Mighty Ducks will be following me to the grave?

You know, just once I would like to see the Mighty Ducks lose the big game at the end of the movie.

Also, I was very confused because I thought Emilio Estevez's character's name was "Gordon Shumway". Why does that sound familiar? Hey, that's ALF's name!! Oh. It's "Coach Gordon Bombay"? Not "Shumway"? Well. Knowledge is power.

4 comments:

jesse said...

I don't know you. I know Alli. What's protocol on reading a stranger's blog because it's so damn hilarious? Voyeurism or entertainment? Emily Post seems to be deficient in the blog department.
-Befuddled in Boston

Cupcake said...

You are strongly encouraged to read strangers' blogs; however it is not encouraged to get into strangers' cars. Yes, even if they tell you there is a puppy in the van. Trust me on this one.

rincaro said...

I think it's more bothersome when they make sequels to classics like Cinderella. You just wanna shoot on down to Orlando and scream why?

Yoda said...

More Disney Sequels: "Herbie Rides Again", or some such drivel. A Lindsay Lohan vehicle, if you'll excuse the pun.