Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back and Fresher Than Ever

Okay, I have returned from a weekend jaunt to Rhode Island, whose main purpose was to watch the Little Brother graduate from college. Mind-blowing, really. Now I'm stuck digging out from under the piles and piles of work that have accumulated on my desk. But don't worry, normal blogorrhea will resume soon; a trip to RI always gives me plenty to talk about. While I'm playing catch-up, check out this great new site: BookCrossing.

Do you love books? Are you a cheap bastard? I mean, do you really love books, so much so that you think the best thing that can happen to a book is being passed on to another passionate reader? Are trips to the library just too boring? Do you prefer to stalk your books in the wild? Want to know what I'm talking about?

Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at BookCrossing! My screenname is cupcakelover, tell 'em I sent you.

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Ahhh, as a novelist, the BookCrossing thing both horrifies my wallet and appeals to my ego. Once published, I may have to register a number of my books and then track them...

~Kurt

Cupcake said...

Have you a book deal? Is a novel forthcoming? Do tell.