Monday, April 04, 2005

What's up in the Bloggerhood

From The L Magazine's site I found a link to NYC Bloggers, a site that seeks to map all New York blogs by the closest subway station. Here's a look at others who are blogging in Park Slope. Look for Cupcake's Blog up here soon! To check out who's blogging in your neighborhood (makes stalking so much more convienient), click here.

Another great find: Overheard in New York. I don't know if this happens to you, but I am constantly overhearing such gems from my fellow Strap Hangers, I always vow to write them down, but of course immediately get distracted, usually by something shiny. Well, someone is on the ball, and is writing them all down and will probably get a book deal and be rolling in dough while I'm scratching my but on the subway wondering hey, where did that flash of light come from? Does someone have tin foil? For an example, and one of my favorites, click here. If you don't get it, you need to spend more time watching The Food Network.

No comments: