Thursday, March 03, 2005

You Kiss your Baby with that Mouth?

Here in Cupcake Land, we love to get feedback on our blog, so we are reprinting the following comments from MommyCakes, my former employer who is shaping up to be a lifetime friend/archrival:

"Oh, and I suppose that a Martha-loving, cupcake-cafe-scheming, Billy-Joel-worshipping hipster like you is more likely to know what a blog is than yours truly. Gimme a break, Martira. I was reading blogs before you were of drinking age."

Sure, she can be a pill sometimes, but what can I do? Afterall she is keeper of the Baby, and can therefore decide how often I get to see Most Favorite Person. In the meantime I'm counting on the fact that as a working mother she's much too busy to start her own blog and therefore is not likely to publicly reveal all the sheer stupidity and odd behaviors of mine she has discovered.

No comments: