Thursday, March 17, 2005

I hope you aspirate on your green vomit.

No, we are not going to comment on this crappy sham of a holiday except to remark that an amazing confluence of factors have conspired to make this particular St. Pat's the worst crappy sham holiday ever. And lest you think I'm just being a party pooper, I am pleased to report that if you Google the phrase "I Hate St. Patrick's Day" you will be rewarded with 216 hits. Cupcake says watch this space for a primer in St. Joseph's Day, and we'll show you a real Saint worth celebrating.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Hmm. On the short walk from the Subway Station to my office on Third Avenue this morning I encountered not one but two huge vomit stains on the sidewalk. Coincidence or further reason to hate St. Pats? I think we all know the answer to that one.